CAUTION: CONQUEST TACTICAL KNIVES
ARE VERY SHARP!
CHECK WITH LOCAL ENFORCEMENT ON RESTRICTIONS AND
OPEN CARRY LAWS BEFORE YOU CARRY THIS KNIFE!
Please read the following information before using your knife.
Your Conquest Tactical knife should only be used in the manner for which it was designed. Do not use your knife for anything but cutting.
All knives are potentially dangerous: their use may cause great harm, personal injury or death. It is your responsibility to know the safe use, procedures and operation of your knife. Store, handle and transport your knife legally and safely.
Conquest Tactical will assume no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use or handling of any product purchased from us.
It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession and/or use of any knife purchased.
When your purchase products from Conquest Tactical you agree to assume all risks related to and/or arising from your ownership and use of said products and agree to indemnify and hold Conquest Tactical harmless from any and all claims brought against Conquest Tactical related to your ownership or use of the products. Conquest Tactical assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damage cause by, or resulting from,
misapplication of any product sold by this firm. Our products are sold with the express understanding that the purchaser and/or users are thoroughly familiar with
the correct application and proper care of said products.
It is the purchasers and users responsibility to determine the suitability of a product for
any particular use. Read and understand all cautions and warnings before using any
Conquest Tactical knife.
Knives may be dangerous and even deadly if used improperly, negligently and/or illegally. By their very nature, blades are sharp and potentially dangerous. Our knives are sold for legitimate recreational and sporting purposes only.
The purchase, use, and ownership of certain types of knives are subject to a wide variety of local laws and regulations. Use any Conquest Tactical knife only in a safe and legal manner, consistent with all applicable laws and recognized safety rules.
We recommend that you be at least 18 years of age to purchase our knives. Please take such steps as may be reasonably necessary or required by applicable law to keep Conquest Tactical knives out of the hands of minors and untrained and/or immature individuals.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to investigate and comply with the laws and regulations that apply in his or her specific area regarding the owning of a Conquest Tactical knife, specifically, the laws and regulations for out the front, automatic knives. These knives are illegal in several states in the United States. If you purchase this knife in a state where it is legal and take it into a state where it is not legal you may be committing a felony. Find out the law in regards to out the front, automatic opening knives before crossing state lines
with the knife.
Some areas may have more restrictive laws concerning knives and you are responsible
for knowing and obeying those laws. Conquest Tactical does not represent or warrant that any specific purchaser may legally purchase, own, or possess our products. Conquest Tactical offers no legal advice regarding laws applicable to your purchase of our knife. It is your responsibility, as the buyer, and not Conquest Tactical, as the seller, to ascertain and obey all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws regarding your purchase and use of out the front opening, automatic knives.
CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS BEFORE YOU CARRY THIS KNIFE!
- Hold the handle securely with the whole hand.
- Always cut away from the body not toward it.
- Move at least an arm’s length away from anyone else before using a knife, create a ring of safety.
- Keep the knife closed when not in use
- Do not walk around with an open knife.
- Keep the knife away from extreme cold or heat.
- When not using your knife, retract it and put it back into the sheath.
- Concentrate on what you are doing any time you are handling a knife.
- Only pass the knife to someone else while it is in its sheath.
- If you drop your knife, let it fall. Don’t attempt to catch it.
- Never run with a knife.
- Don’t throw a knife to anyone. Hand it to them, handle first.
- Never point a knife at anyone.
- Do not use a locking blade if the lock will not lock open. Make sure the lock is working before using it.
- Keep your knife folded or sheathed when carrying or storing.
- Use the right tool for the job.
- Don’t use a knife for prying. It can cause the tip to break, possibly causing injury.
- Use in a well-lit area, so you can see what you’re doing.
- Do not use a knife on “live” electrical items like appliances.
- Keep your knife clean, particularly the internal locking mechanism.
- If you get cut, seek first-aid immediately.
- If possible, take your knife to a professional knife sharpener to have your blade sharpened.
- Do not use your knife if you have been taking any medication/drugs or have been drinking alcoholic beverages.
The blade on this knife is spring activated going both in and out! Always have the handle opening pointing away from yourself when deploying the blade. Never look into the handle opening and deploy the blade.